<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth
--William W Purkey





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com Navigations are at the top.
Sunday, December 08, 2013
Down the rabbit hole and back again
12/08/2013 11:37:00 PM

So tired of merely being a convenience.  Some unimportant footnote to the rest of your life. Someone you humour perhaps?


Need to wake up to the fact that I never was important.

I'm just gonna let this silence sit. And observe how long it takes before you remember my existence (probably never), but in that time you'll become another one of those memories i can finally look back on and say with a smile "Well, that was a lesson learnt".

Honestly, I can't wait for that.


Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/