<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth
--William W Purkey





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com Navigations are at the top.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
And your voice sounded clear as a bell
6/19/2013 12:49:00 PM

This morning I woke up and I heard the voice of an angel singing a song to me.

Thank you maxineeee, for always thinking about me and my family, for specially singing a song+ playing the guitar to send me over whatsapp as encouragement. What a pleasant surprise :')

Sometimes I suspect that angels take the form of humans, ranging from 10% to 100% and we just have to discover them. There is a lot of goodness in the world and in the people around, and I need to learn to be grateful for it.

I read some quote somewhere: "if gratitude was the only prayer, it would be enough". I guess the importance of gratitude in our lives really is underestimated sometimes. The basis of a lot of good things and well being. No matter whom you pray to/are grateful to.

Thank you everyone who has been sustaining me thru these times. :') I am often quite judgmental, not-so-nice, angry, mean, selfish... If I were to list a lot of my bad traits, the list would be endless, and I don't know how or why I deserve such wonderful friends looking out for me, but I am so very grateful, thank you :') I will work to treasure y'all better like I should


Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/