<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth
--William W Purkey





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com Navigations are at the top.
Friday, March 01, 2013
buddies :)
3/01/2013 09:30:00 PM

old picture :( from december

Happy birthday, my dearest buddy sarah :) Best buddy I could ask for for 7 years!!! :) Can't wait for school to be out then we'll see each other more D: if only we were in the same school.

Ah well. Here's to friends who you can meet once a sem but still talk like the time gaps never existed. Friends who have been there since sec 1 to now :) All the hanging out in orchard/dhoby ghaut till we were sick of the place xD all the merry pigging out sessions, all the gossiping/ranting, etc over the years :) Ah memories :') I think i can list dozens of movies we've watched t

Time passes like crazy :O


Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/