Saturday, March 03, 2012
3/03/2012 01:52:00 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you to the powers that be in this universe, wherever and whatever you may be. Dear God or maybe even a nameless power that Creates and Loves. Thank you for showing me a sign that I needed and may I learn and improve from this experience and change my ways. I will really try to make good on the promise i have fervently repeated.
Use "blue" to describe the sky even when it's grey, because above the clouds, the sky is always blue.
To my dear friends who may or may not be disappointed with today, keep strong and jiayou! because, no matter what happens, I'm sure your enthusiasm/motivation/continued striving toward your goal will just help you reach there and will shine you the path in all difficulties. Because, just like the sky is blue, no matter what comes in between, you will definitely achieve whatever you set out to do :)
And remember, love and support will be yours (and already is yours), from the bottom of the hearts of your friends and family around you.
it might seem strange, my understanding of religion from the first para.... and yes, i believe in everything & nothing at the same time. but there must be a higher power somewhere, and i hope i can just do good with my life such that i would have done my time on earth proud.
Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment