<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth
--William W Purkey





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com Navigations are at the top.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
12/20/2011 02:05:00 PM

Added 2 new blog mixpod playlist songs on the right :D

1. Tonight by Big Bang

Didn't feel like using the official MV for the song (18 million views hell yeahhhh) even though there's cool props in it, like a black shiny Lamborghini OMFG hahaha because you can't see their faces in the video! So instead this is a live performance video.

Attitude~ (with a capital A) ;D rawr i love that big bang doesn't need to have super-in-synch dance moves or dance continuously thru their songs. Most of the time, after some moves they just jump around on stage (freestyle/act hyper) and do their own thing with their signature swag. (Swag= slang for utter and complete confidence) xD think the slang got invented by fans of BB and sister group 2NE1!

I love the guitar part at around 3.00. though G.D smashed it after that -.- Poor guitar. Haha yifan does G.D's rap parts (the first person to start rapping) quite good IMO... got almost the same tone, but GD still owns. LOL no one can imitate T.O.P's sexy low rapping voice though hehe (the other rapper, with fake white hair) haha Big Bang songs are so addictive. Jack, Yifan and me were happily singing their songs while we were all cycling last monday (helps you while away the boring long distances XD)


2. Act Like Nothings Wrong by T.O.P.

It's mostly a rap-like song but the intensity in it (gosh :O ).
The best turn around (change in mood) of a kpop concert ever--- around 3.30min of the video. Damn cool omg.
And the youtube comments make me ROFL. Hahaha "The only man in the world who can make playing a harmonica so sexy" HAHA. That occurs at around 4.30 i think.


Lyrics (since the video sadly doesnt have subs)


[Hook]
Am I supposed to laugh.. as if nothing's wrong
Each day passes by... as if nothing's wrong Oh Oh

[VERSE1]
Hey, I haven't called you in awhile.
I just called to say I'm sorry,
and for that I am even more sorry
Honestly, I don't have anything to say, so I'm just babbling
I was wondering how you have been
"What do you want? You're drunk again aren't you?"
I don't want to hear it again, so I try hard to sound okay
You've become mute on the other side
Because of the random things i'm saying

[........]


Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/