<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth
--William W Purkey





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com Navigations are at the top.
Friday, September 30, 2011
9/30/2011 06:31:00 PM

(The internet is wonderful) Just watched When Harry Met Sally. Omgggggg it's seriously soooo good. Meg Ryan when she was young, she was (and is) so prettyyyy, beautiful grey-green eyes.


One of the best romantic comedies and anti-romantic comedies (both at the same time) that I've ever seen! I laughed so hard at the infamous fake o_ _ _ _ _ scene in the cafe. LOLOL this scene is sooo famous among movie fans, can't believe I never watched it before... laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe. ahahhaa. 

Wonderful witty dialogue, kudos to the scriptwriter and the 2 leads. Made me laugh and cry throughout the whole show (i.e. when meg was crying I was crying haha -.- and the next moment laughing hysterically) No wonder it's a staple chickflick on everybody's top ten lists. I had my doubts when I realised the film was made in 1989, but its just. so. good. -nuff said.


Also watched You Again (super nice chickflick with kristen bell) yesterday! Hahaha oh mann, I love nice funny light movies. Anyway, she's damn pretty & darn cute! Too bad I can't find When In Rome (kristen bell and josh duhamel [omg ;D]) on my movie watching site D: cause it was released too recently (2010?). 

Oh I rewatched Underworld 1 & 2 in the past few days too. ahhhh i love how kate beckinsale is so hot and kickass. vampire movie with no useless mushy romance like twilight, with no biting or over-perfectness, but stunning action scenes/guns and sharp objects/ and a female lead who can take care of herself. ohhh yeahhh.


haha not bad 4 movies quite productive^^. i also did 4 math test papers in the last few days (including the 2 i mentioned in the earlier slpover post) :D hehe not much by some ppl's standards. but ahh well.


Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/