Sunday, September 12, 2010
9/12/2010 12:15:00 AM
reading GivesMeHope.com and listening to happy high new KAT-TUN music that i downloaded wholesale (the entire album xD wahahaha) suddenly made me so much happier and less depressed after the whole previous post =)
yayy happy for now! =)
2 superrrrrrrrr nice GMHs:
"Today at my high-school, I walked in the doors to find a post it note on everybodys locker.
That individually told them how beautiful/handsome they were.
There are over 4,000 lockers at my school.
The person who did that GMH."
***
"I have very prominent scars from years of cutting on my legs.
I wore shorts today for the 1st time in years. A little boy came up and told me “wow, you’re real brave and strong if you have so many battle scars. Next time let me fight for you. Pretty girls shouldn’t go to battle.”
His love GMH."
hahaha okay. time to sleep =)
Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment