<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth
--William W Purkey





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com Navigations are at the top.
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
9/08/2010 02:06:00 PM

OMG. I FEEL SO SCREWED. I havent started revising AT ALL. And it's not like revising is the only thing i have to do, i havent even CAUGHT UP to all the ridiculous amount of backlog of homework which i never ever did during the school term... :X omggg why am i so behind?

And the worst part is.... though i can rant and worry like the above, i don't really feel the urge/worry/whatever to START NOW. WHY??? It's like my brain is thinking one thing but im just stoning and lehpaking my time away still!

SHITTTT. And its not like i do work/revise at a very fast rate as well! in fact im super slow at absorbing! So I need twice the time to study as a normal person, but have actually twice less, so im going to get a quarter of everyone's marks if im lucky :X

ahhhhhhh~

- on a side note, hate it when people dun replyyyyy. hmph D:


Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/