Monday, August 23, 2010
8/23/2010 08:40:00 PM
cold dreary rainy day + super chilly air-conditioned car but add in a piping hot water shower and nice hot dinner= love!
hahaha today was a good day! Im glad I did quite some work (in my low standards, meaning just half of organic chem tutorial and math functions tutorial) so today's lessons went by without me feeling too lost in math for example! yay =)
maybe I should try to be more hardworking more often! ^^
heh. anyway, need to do PW now D: sighs. and need to edit my eom badly! I havent touched it since handing up the draft ages ago while everyone has been editing and re-editing! OMG so screwedddddddd X.X
okay shall try hard to do work now!
***
on a side note: AWESOME SONG! *hearts*
Hero- Christopher Wilde
Hey
Yeaah
I'm no super man
I can't take your hand
And fly you anywhere you want to go
Yeah
I can't read your mind
Like a billboard sign
And tell you everything you want to hear
But I'll be your hero
'Cause I
I could be everything you need
If your the one for me
Like gravity
I'll be unstoppable
I, yeah I believe in destiny
I may be an ordinary guy
With heart and soul
But if your the one for me
Then I'll be your hero
Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment