<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth
--William W Purkey





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com Navigations are at the top.
Monday, July 26, 2010
7/26/2010 07:29:00 PM

stayed back with buddy today after class ended even though i could go home! (SUCH A NICE KID ;D) *and hopeless self praiser* hehe but anyway we were supposed to be doing work.... (I SWEAR, as i have been saying.... ive really become super hardworking this term comparatively... ive never actually listened properly in lectures so much before! but as buddy says, i must stop self-praising :X)... ended up talking abt alot of crap, like pple we know, things they do, etcetc, not GOSSIPING! (yes yes, believe it or not!) nice to know there's always someone to talk to abt serious stuff once in awhile =)

Read 3 pages in 1 and a half hours! HAHA. FAIL. now im supposed to be doing my WR part but ive been procrastinating since saturday night OMG.

haiz. i really really shuld have gone for chorale concert! I didnt know so many people were going! never tell meeeeee. ._. haiz.

haha, on a side note, was practising every other language except english during GP today! was so bored that jinhui darling and i read a chinese kiddy children's storybook and i practised my French skills which have deteriorated badddddly!

omg the only things i could doodle down today were SUPER simple sentences...

"Aujourd'hui, c'est lundi. Je suis en train d'apprendre le sujet de GP dans la salle de classe. Je suis très ennuyeuse." -- Today is monday. I am learning GP in the classroom. I am very bored.

LOL!!! such a kiddy grade standard -.-'' and also "Je veux aller au cinéma pour regarder le film 'Inception'. Qui veut aller avec moi?" -- I want to go to the cinema and watch Inception! Who wants to go with me!

AND I taught darling how to say "I don't understand" and "I don't know" in french! SUCH HANDY PHRASES xD

SIGH. suckyy ttm! but seriously, the few times i LOVED the fact that i learnt french was one time when i was reading doujinshi manga scans but realised that there was only a french version!!! HAHAHA. and i went "ahaha suckers! i can read it ._." HAHA cheap thrills!

Okay, so i was reading Dgrayman (LaviYuu)--- (DONT JUDGE ME. hmph) and there was no objectionable material puhleaseee but there was a SUPER nice phrase!

`Même si toute cette neige qui tombe venait à fondre, je t'attendrai toujours...

SO NICE. means: Just like all this snow that falls will melt, I will wait for you, always.

=)


Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/