<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth
--William W Purkey





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com Navigations are at the top.
Thursday, June 03, 2010
6/03/2010 09:13:00 PM

every time i read someone else's blog posts, and their blog posts are so damn good. Inspiring (sorta), puts across their emotions well, funny at parts and oh-so-nice to read, I wonder how they do it!! Haiz, I can never type such nicely worded blogposts!

I always end up using! too! much! exclamation marks! and typing too many smileys xDDDDD :):) or having run-on sentences (with (too) many) (brackets) and CAPITAL LETTERS. oh man! I really need to learn to write beautifully elegant blogposts that i see many people posting!!

ahahaha. when i type seriously, i realise my posts start becoming emo/angsty-ish. OMG. i'm doomed to type like that forever...~

anyway, i can't believe ive been wasting my holidays away so far!! shucks!! tried doing pw the last two days... have to do blyc stuff too... but i havent done much though ive been trying. argh. and havent touched work either.

AND I WANT TO TYPE AN EMO POST NOW BUT SHALL CONTROL MYSELF.

goodbye blog.


Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/