<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth
--William W Purkey





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com Navigations are at the top.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
3/02/2010 10:50:00 PM

Archery training today!!! Hahaha I guess I’m getting used to running and push-up-ing! xD Hope I can get much fitterrrrr after 2 years in this school!! :D I BETTER. -.-
Yayy archery was fun! I swear I think Ken is SUPER FUNNY. And me and mich were like “omg, is it a bad sign that we get his retarded lame jokes super fast??” HAHA. Weird screwed sense of humour luhhh xD Damn scary today! He was pulling the string on the bow to elaborate a point and IT SNAPPED. Wth superrrrrr scary please!! Because the few of us were seated DIRECTLY IN FRONT.
Okay, we got to shoot 3 arrows today! And I have problems. Haha. Last time, when taking the basic archery course right, I never hit my own bow-holding arm with the string before (when u release the arrow) omggggg. Today I wacked myself. Zzzzzz. I wonder why!!
Yayyy on another note, met a few more seniors who LIKE JAP STUFF :D:D (I swear its only in RG that so little people do!! In RJ, I practically meet one everyday!! WHYYYY. Maybe RI guys and JAE students watch anime more! Rg gals like drama too much! Hmmm) There’s Shuyan and she lives in SIGLAP too!! Omg. Haha I got a ride home todayyy (damn happy :D) ohh and coz of that, I realized more seniors watch these stuff too!! Like Zhengyi and JieJun! AND omg HORRIBLE I asked their names again at first coz I couldn’t remember and they SO NICELY swapped names please. HAHA. Wth Im still damn confused! LOL. We were all discussing bleach, LUCKY STAR, inuyasha, codegeass etc! ok. Need to watch code geass soon! So many people saying its good!!
Have to rmber to pass lydia’s bday present for sarah buddy tmrw!!! (BUT SINCE THERE’S NO CARD, I SHALL JUST KEEP IT. Haha Lydia xD)
Okay, the end! I think archery will be FUNNNN :D


Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/