<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth
--William W Purkey





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com Navigations are at the top.
Monday, January 25, 2010
1/25/2010 07:57:00 PM

RIJC Streetdance trials 2010- 25 jan

I'm really glad I tried out for StreetDance, even if, really, the only way I'm EVER going to get into the cca is as a charity case xD (HAHA-- like hopefully the streetdancers decide to recruit 1 or 2 hopeless (semi-hopeless? to be optimistic ;D heh) cases to show the school that everyone can dance xD andddd i happen to be lucky enough to be one of the 2)

hmmm, i think my memory really is going down the drain! I can remember useless nonsense xD but can't for the life of me rmber all the steps to the dance they taught us immediately and not have to pause awhile to think --- which is instant death for you when everyone is going FASTFASTFAST.

haha thank god i didnt give into the thought of quitting halfway, but practised with rasyidah the moves again (THANK YOUUUU DEAR you have a big big big heart of gold!! for teaching me patiently during the time when you could be becoming even more more more pro-er than you were alredy!! and for even taking time on friday last week to practise a bit with me and teach me abit of what you knew coz i really wanted to get in but didnt know nothing!!!)

luckily practise paid off (ABIT--slightlyyyyy abit) and i didnt stand there dumbly at least. at least i could do the steps albeit rather hesitantly. RAWR. haiz spent the whole weekend worried. aiya ganbatte-ed already (hahaha japanese-english zzzz) trying to work out a few freestyle steps, in the end, i got superrr confused with the beat of the song and ended up not doing much of the moves i prac-ed at home :( )

The pre-choreographed dance moves they taught us were awesome-- (nothing of that sort could be said of my dancing though xD) and I really really pei fu (respect) dancers!! like really really really. everytime i see someone dance, i go WOW *speechless*. For eg., when you hear someone sing awesomely like Susan Boyle or any other singer you can find, you go "wow, such a niceeeee voice!!" *melts* but somehow when you see someone DANCING awesomely you really go speechless or "OMGOMGOMGOMG" right? hahaha. or maybe it's just me.

but whatever, the bottom line is: there is only 1 reaction for me to the (semi-almost-going-to-be-confirmed-feeling-of-failure) of having the feeling that I really didn't do that great (AKA-- screwed up big time) for this tryout!

I'm really glad I tried my best and if i fail (which is likely but let's not curse myself yet xD) I will know that it's coz I really don't make the cut and not because I didn't try. In RG, i didn't tryout for everything i wanted to, nn sometimes I wondered what it'll be like if I had tried out. But it's much easier if you have the failure (or potential one in this case) beaten into you undeniably. I won't regret not trying at any rate :)

even if i get another try coz maybe some people got accepted but turn it down (the pro pro pro pple who can get into anything they want) (though i can't think WHO exactly would even turn down strtdance??haha) i'd still go. it's worth trying for something you want right??

so let's pray hard and count my lucky stars. maybe, just maybe I might get lucky tonight! :)

-------------------
nn i also hope I do well for archery trials next week!nice senior in there!!! LYDIA xD and and and its the other thing i really want to get into!!! please please please let all my cca trials and interviews go well!!!~~

Nothing ventured is nothing gained..... right? xD (or at least that's what I tell myself)


Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/