Tuesday, August 04, 2009
8/04/2009 06:16:00 PM
today went out with siti & wanling on the spur of the moment to IONOrchard to eat XDD haha short one and I's long delayed outing XDD HAHA reminds us of the time we both thought the other wanted to study but actually both wanted to go out and slack HAHAHA. XD but anw today siti had to go back to school :(( so we left after 1hr and a half plus plus XD omgosh ionorchard is a coolios place. the food basement makes you want to eat everything up and grow fat :3 hahaha! and the burger king is all black and white! we could hardly find it coz we were looking out for the biggish blue and orange trademark sign :O hahaha. failed marketing strategy.:D
anyway on another note...
HOW DO PEOPLE DO IT??? I really really really wish i have the willpower to sit down and just DO work. Even when I don't switch on the lil-black-box-of-doom (aka the computer-- why the name? coz it kills any chances of me starting on my work), I still don't get anything done! I end up either No.1: Sleeping or No.2: Staring into space or No. 3: Eating or No. 4: Annoying my brother.
Grrr. Even NOW, when im complaining about my lack of ability to do work, here i am digressing D: And the last 2 weekends went by with NOTHING being done. Normally people say they didnt do MUCH, when i say that, i really really mean I havent done ANYTHING whatsoever. X.X
Omg, i can switch on the computer and procrastinate for 5 hours straight, from 5pm to 10pm ++ when i have a freaking project worth 20% of our overall marks due in two days and only 20% of it has been completed.AHHHHHH. i know im screwed but i do it anyway! THAT SUCKS BIG TIME.
I hate coming to school in the morning and hating myself for being a useless bum when i see and hear all the productive stuff everyone else has done! -.-
Someone needs to give me their willpower and their brains as well. ARGH. pretty pretty please? XD
Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment