Sunday, June 14, 2009
6/14/2009 10:41:00 PM
I don't know why but I'm super damn bored. haha so ive decided to post quite regularly XD
FINALLY FINISHED ENGLISH FORUM POST. took me soooooooo LONG. i stared at it blankly while reading manga and watching anime meanwhile (great multitasker XD) for like 4 days and though 11.55 pm tonight is the dateline, i just finished it X.X ahhhhh some pple did it so early in the hols and have been slacking happily. awww man. or rather they're studying very studiously now as we speak. AHHHHHHHHHHH
yayy tmrw there's a 405 class outing!! haha i was so happy when they said it was at ECP, but later they changed it to lakeside-.- =P haha now I have to travel halfway across the globe X.X. ah well, but i think tmrw will be FUN FUN FUN most probably XD
and there's AA rehearsal and dance prep tmrw too!can't wait :) love batchies XD
i found some random cool quotes, shall post them here XD
If you, my friend, were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with you... I would be at the bottom to catch you ^^
If you should die before me, ask if you can bring a friend. [ when i read this i was like awwww. haha =P]
Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life [ HAHA this one just makes me HUNGRAYYYEEE] XD
Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment