<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth
--William W Purkey





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com Navigations are at the top.
Friday, February 10, 2006
2/10/2006 09:42:00 PM

Hi, anyway school's quite fun... only thing so far... my english teacher... is so lame she keeps saying ok? alright? like 100 times a lesson and keeps asking us to respond lor..... lol and ok girls? ok? all the time 24/7... ok not 24/7 ... luckily(THANK GOODNESS) her lessons are not the whole day... ARE WE KINDERGARTEN KIDS????
Anyway, one good thing at least... I got into the CCA i wanted(or at least i tot so) Girl Guides... Its quite fun... lol... noe sumthing funny? I was the last on a ranked waiting list... yet i still got in!!! yay but also means now i haf to stay back in school later even more... :( lol
Okay thats enuf for now... Oh and 1 more thing... I finally got a hamster!!! haha but (psst) it bites a lot leh......


Soz anywayz BYE BYE!!!! for now...




Leave a comment: 0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/